Life, Love, Learn..

"I will find a way for myself!"

There is no other promises that I can say to you.. At least that's my promise to myself since long time ago. I will not give up on my life, as what u said I'm on the journey. Yeaa! Me too..


Ga cape mikirin orang lain terus?
Ga lelah hidup lu memenuhi ekspektasi orang terus menerus?
Kapan waktunya mikirin diri lu sendiri?
Cha, ini bukan tentang orang lain.. ini tentang diri lu!
Dan gw terlalu peduli untuk bilang semua ini..

Dan kalimat-kalimat lainnya yang membabi-buta menyerang titik-titik vital jantung gw.

One question:

"Do I really really happy with all of this? with the things in my life?? "

If everything is fine, so why I cried when he said those things to me..
Why It hurts me so deep?

Anyway, Thank you for worrying me that much!







Categories:

Leave a Reply