Life, Love, Learn..

Pagiiiiii..
Masih bersenandung dengan lagunya Bruno Mars..

I wanna be a billionaire so frikin bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights yeahh
A different city every night, all right
I swear, the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire


Pukul 10.00
Harusnya saya berada di kelas bersama mereka...
Bocah-bocah yang ga pernah bosen merebut perhatian saya...
Bocah-bocah selengean yang super sweeet n super bawel...
Bocah-bocah yang menamai diri mereka "Trio Ganteng" :)


Beberapa jam saja tidak bersama saya sudah merindu... Hahahaha.. 


Pukul 10.00 
Yang juga saya seharusnya sudah beranjak dari tempat tidur super bapuk ini
Masih saja bergeliat.. Tidak ada semangat!











Categories:

Leave a Reply